Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa is a $1.1 billion destination facility resort located at Renaissance Pointe in the Marina District of Atlantic City, with easy access to nearby casinos and attractions. With on-site offerings such as a world-class spa, signature restaurants and entertainment, winners can escape to Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa.
Borgata features 2,000 contemporary guest rooms and suites, all with floor-to-ceiling windows. Enjoy scenic views from the floor-to-ceiling windows, unwind in the spacious marbled bathroom with oversized glass showers and get a restful night’s sleep on the custom-made Sealy Plush mattress. The working traveler will appreciate Wi-Fi Internet access and three dual-line telephones. Whether you are here for a meeting or a lavish celebration, we’ve thought of everything to make your stay a memorable one.
With a 161,000-square-foot casino floor incorporating 4,100 slot machines and 200 table games, Borgata puts the high-octane excitement of casino gaming on display in all its glory. Among the available table games are poker, blackjack, roulette, Baccarat, novelty games, Racebook, Pai Gow tiles and Sic Bo. Borgata's preeminent poker program continues to gain momentum with daily tournaments in Borgata's Poker Room, the largest in Atlantic City. As well as high-stake tournaments in conjunction with the WORLD POKER TOUR.
Atlantic City’s premiere entertainment destination, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa has comprehensive lineup of world-class artists scheduled to perform throughout the year at Borgata’s Event Center and The Music Box theater. As the only property in the market boasting two venues (Event Center and The Music Box) on Pollstar’s prestigious “Top 100 Worldwide Venues” list, Borgata has hosted some of the biggest names in entertainment history including The Who, Eric Clapton, David Bowie, Pearl Jam, Mariah Carey, Kings Of Leon, JAY Z, Carrie Underwood, Rihanna, Chris Rock, and others in one of the more unique and intimate settings in the country. Tickets for all music and comedy performances at Borgata can be purchased through www.theborgata.com or call 866-900-4TIX (4849).
With a variety of original nightlife concepts under one roof including Gypsy Bar (Borgata's resident rock and tequila bar), B Bar (Borgata's ultra-lounge), MIXX (Borgata's nightclub), and mur.mur, an intimate nightclub experience with celebrity guest DJs, Borgata offers guests the ultimate sense of nightlife escapism. Nightlife and event details can be found at www.borgatanightlife.com.
Borgata's European-style, 54,000-square-foot Spa Toccare, complete with salon, fitness center and barbershop, is the place to indulge and escape in Atlantic City. Spa Toccare offers an extensive menu of rejuvenating treatments, while The Barbershop is a bastion of masculinity complete with a pool table and shoe shine. Guests seeking a relaxing respite can find it in the indoor pool and outdoor gardens.
To round out Borgata's array of amenities are 11 specialty boutiques. Located in "Via Borgata," the stylish shopping spots offer men's, women's and children's fashions, gifts, toys, housewares and absolute essentials.
RESTAURANTS WITHIN THE CASINO
· Wolfgang Puck American Grille - Offers two distinctive dining areas ranging from casual and relaxed to elegant and upscale. The Tavern offers approachable fine dining in a spectacular setting. Reservations aren't necessary. The main dining room provides guests with a sophisticated and refined dining experience. Reservations are recommended.
· Bobby Flay Steak - Food Network personality and chef, Bobby Flay puts his avant-garde touch on the quintessential American entrée in his first ever steakhouse. Choose from a variety of regional steaks, each prepared with a distinctive rub, or crack open a mouthwatering crustacean from the Lobster Bar. Reservations are recommended.
· Old Homestead - A revered New York City Steak House. Established in 1868 in New York City's Meat Packing District. Best known for its menu specializing in Beef, Beef, and Beef, brothers Greg and Marc Sherry opened their second location at Borgata in 2003. Reservations are recommended.
· Fornelletto - A refreshing, casual fine dining concept by celebrated chef Stephen Kalt, that offers guest an experience that's both warm and inviting with the comfort and culinary pleasures found in the Southern regions of Italy.
· Bread + Butter - The perfect place to enjoy a quick afternoon bite or refuel after late-night revelries, Bread + Butter's warm, crusty sandwiches can be washed down by a variety of gourmet coffees, organic iced teas or a decadent signature Frozen Hot Chocolate.
· Roma - A fast-casual cafe will serve thin-crust Neapolitan pizza, handmade pasta, perfectly grilled Panini, fresh salads, aromatic espresso and delicious Italian pastries.
· The Cafeteria - Good food. Fast. The outlets of The Cafeteria serve tasty choices, and plenty of them, with minimum fuss and maximum satisfaction. Includes: Lettuce Head, Tony Luke's, Ben & Jerry's, Villa Pizza, Panda Express, Fatburger and Hibachi-San.
· The Metropolitan - a 24-hour cafe offering an oyster bar and gelato bar.
· Borgata Buffet - A dazzling assortment of delicacies await, from hearty entrees to tempting desserts that'll send your sweet tooth swooning.
· Noodles of the World (N.O.W) - Asian noodle dishes, thick, thin, spicy, and Savory.
CONVENTION & MEETING SPACE:
Borgata Hotel & Casino and Spa showcases 70,000 square feet of premier function space, including a 30,000-square-foot Event Center and a 1,000-seat Theater. The Water Club is just steps from the Borgata and showcases 18,000 square feet of event space, with room for up to 500 guests. Choose from four board rooms and nine function rooms in addition to indoor and outdoor venue space around our sparkling swimming pools. From delicious catering options to innovative technology, our dedicated team will work with you to design an event that is sure to impress every guest on your list.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
1 Borgata Way
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
All information, photographs and links have been checked or received by Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, Atlantic City, New Jersey.